ISO 31000 is an international standard for Risk Management that provides a set of principles, a Risk Management framework, and a process, that helps organizations take a proactive approach to risks that they face. ISO 31000 helps organizations to develop, implement and continuously improve a framework that aims to integrate Risk Management strategies into the overall organizational processes including decision-making. The Risk Management process involves following five steps that identify circumstances, detect risk-associated hazards, assess, and determine the risk, control evaluated risks, and review the impact of the risks.
This international standard is important if you are interested in providing yourself with comprehensive guidelines that will help your organization strengthen its decision-making process and overall management. ISO 31000 is intended to simplify the task of governing complex situations that require crucial decisions to be made towards a structured approach of identifying and judging risks.
Digital Safe Limited Through PECB, Will be conducting certification training in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM).
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to master their skills to support an organization during the implementation of an organization-wide Risk Management framework and process based on the principles and recommendations of ISO 31000
- Professionals responsible for the creation and protection of value in organizations through effective management of risks
- Expert advisors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key concepts, processes and strategies of Risk Management
- Risk Management team members
- Get acquainted with the concepts and principles of ISO 31000
- Understand the guidelines of ISO 31000 for risk management
- Understand the basic approaches, methods, and practices that can be used for the integration of risk management in an organization
The ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager training course helps participants develop their competencies to support an organization to create and protect value by managing risks, making decisions, and improving performance using the ISO 31000 guidelines.
It provides information regarding the core elements and the effective implementation of a risk management framework, the application of the risk management process, and the actions necessary for the successful integration of these elements to meet organizational objectives.
Furthermore, it provides guidance on the selection and application of techniques for assessing risks in a wide range of situations.
Upon completion of the training course, participants can sit for the exam and apply to obtain the “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” credential. The credential demonstrates that the participant possesses the theoretical and practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead risk management processes based on ISO 31000 guidelines and best practices in this field.
ISO 31000 Lead risk manager training is a Five (5) – day program with detailed and practical insight into Risk Management. The first day covers the Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk management. The second day covers Establishing the risk management framework and initiating the risk management process. The third day of the risk management domain covers Risk analysis, risk evaluation, and risk treatment according to ISO 31000. And the fourth day covers Recording & reporting, monitoring & review, and communication and consultation according to ISO 31000. The Fifth day is reserved for the Certification exam